Indian River County Firefighters Fair
4-H at the Firefighters Fair - March 9th - 18th, 2018
The Indian River County Youth Livestock & Horticulture Inc. (IRCYLH) Show and Auction is held in conjuntion with the Indian River County Firefighters Fair. The Show and Auction provides the venue for our 4-H'ers and Future Farmers of America (FFA) to exhibit and, if applicable, market their projects to the public. For more information for any IRCYLH Show & Auction information go to:
Projects reflect a microcosm of the agricutural industry and vary in scope from animal, horticulture, home economics and leisure arts categories. The project requirements as well as the events and actvities during the fair are designed to develop positive life skills in youth and teach real world agricultural practices to the next generation.
Exhibitors learn responsibility, self-determination, record keeping, time management, goal setting and fiscal management along with many other life skills while enjoying the family oriented fun at the Firefighters Fair.
We Wish All of Our 4-H'ers and FFA Members the Best of Luck!
- Indian River County Firefighters Fair
- IRC Youth Livestock & Horticulture Inc. for all exhibitor needs
- 4th Annual Tillis Cup Shooting Contest - IRC Shooting Range, Saturday, March 9th, 2018, Free registration for IRC 4-H'ers, open to all Florida 4-H members
Contact Don Cole at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida State Fair Ethics Certification
(open in Internet Explorer if registering)
For questions on projects shown at the IRCYLH Exhibitors may contact the project Directors below:
- Beef Breeding and Steer - James Elmore: email@example.com
- Goat - Amy Leonard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horticulture - Amanda Emanuel: amandaFL4654@hotmail.com
- Poultry - Heather Holbrook: email@example.com
- Rabbit, Market Rabbit, Cavy - Jesse Baierl: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swine - Kevin Peavy: email@example.com