Annuals & Perennials
Annuals in Florida usually last one season and need to be replanted at appropriate times of the year. Perennials grow in every season and keep coming back if properly cared for. Planting both types in your yard can reduce the amount of plants you'll need to replace each year.
Learn about the types of annuals and perennials that can survive the climate in your region.
Topics of Interest
- Annuals (landscape plants)
- Annuals for Florida, A-Z index
- Gardening with Annuals in Florida
- Gardening with Perennials in Florida
- Hardy Hibiscus for Florida Landscapes
- Perennials Landscapes Plants
- Staghorn Fern
>Return to Plants & Grasses