Even if you don't have a yard, you can grow plants indoors! Many plants are better suited for cool, shady places and will flourish indoors with proper care.
For more information about plants that thrive in small containers, see Container Gardening.
- African Violets
- Bedding Plants: Selection, Establishment and Maintenance
- Daffodil, Narcissus
- Perennial Gardening in Florida
Other Sites & Publications
- Florida-friendly Plant Database--FloridaYards.org
- Growing Begonias Indoors--Clemson University
- Growing Geraniums Indoors--Clemson University
- Indoor Ferns--Clemson University
- Indoor Ivy--Clemson University
- Indoor Palms--Clemson University
>Return to Plants & Grasses