Watering & Irrigation
Because drought conditions are common in Florida, it is essential to balance your lawn's need for water with Florida's need for water conservation. You can keep your garden healthy without hurting the environment by carefully managing your water use.
For more information about water use and conservation in Florida, see Water Resources.
- Best Management Practices for Florida's Green Industries
- Homeowner Best Management Practices for the Home Lawn
- Landscape Irrigation
- Landscapes and Drought
- Lawns and Drought
- Lawn and Garden Watering and Irrigation
- Lawn Irrigation
- Reduce Stormwater Runoff
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Watering Your Florida Lawn
Other Sites & Publications
>Return to Maintenance & Care