Commercial Urban Horticulture
The Commercial Urban Horticulture Program provides educational services that support certification and licensor programs for various commercial clientele. Clientele groups include commercial landscape and interiorscape personnel, landscape architects & designers, arborists, turfgrass managers and public agencies. Some of the various workshops and seminars offered deal with I.P.M. for landscape and nursery personnel, landscape preparation & maintenance, proper tree pruning, ISA arborist certification, pesticide application and safety and sports turf managers.
Commercial Urban Horticulture Updates/News
- 2016 Arborist List of Miami-Dade County or you may search here
Information for Clientele
New Pest Warning for South Florida
- Removing girdling roots for tree health and longevity
- Rugose spiraling whitefly (English) (Spanish)
- Payment must be made in the form of personal check or money order. We can not accept cash. Credit cards accepted online.
- For upcoming classes click here.
Be Ready, Be Safe! Hurricane Preparation Begins June 1st