Take Small Steps to Enhance Your Financial Wellbeing
Financial stability doesn't happen over night. Find blocks of time weekly to read a financial tip of the day, create a budget sheet that fits your household needs, or watch a video on how to manage your credit history and score. Create a digital folder that contains financial tips and stategies you can reference as needed.
Tools to Organize your Finances
Use a Money Management Calendar - inquire about how to receive a FREE Money Management Calendar at 407-254-9220.
Saving and Tracking Tips
When saving for multiple goals, the envelope method is an excellent way of keeping all the monies separate for their intended uses. Simply mark each envelope with a stated goal and contribute regularly to each until the goal amount is met.
For a fun, informative way to teach your children the importance of earning, budgeting and saving money, tune in and watch Sammie Learns to Earn.
Browse the following sites for more financial tips:
COVID-19 Resources for Orange County Residents
- Reemployment Assistance
- Cares Act / Stimulus Checks Information
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program
- Food Insecurity
- Find Your Local Food Bank
- Health/Social Service
- Utility Assistance
- Mortgage and Rent Payment Options
- Rent, Mortgage and Utility Assistance - Asset Limited Income Constrained Employed (ALICE) – provides rent, mortgage, and utility assistance to help prevent eviction and homelessness.
- Orange County Crisis Assistance Programs: Citizen Resource & Outreach Division Phone: 407-836-6500
- Visit the Resident Resources tab on ocfl.net/Coronavirus for more helpful links.
- Create a Plan
- Prepare a Kit
- Protect Your Home