Request School Garden Assistance
The Polk County School and Community Garden Association is a non-fee based association in Polk County that connects school and community gardens with the resources and education they need to succeed.
Benefits of Membership
- Gardens will receive FREE seed and transplants.
- FREE expert-led learning opportunities.
- Opportunities to network and learn from a peer of school and community gardeners.
School Garden Criteria to Participate
- Public, charter, private, or alternative schools (K – 12) in Polk County are eligible.
- School gardens must have a letter of Principal approval (school letterhead).
- Gardens are required to collect and report data.
- In order to receive the free seeds and transplants, gardens must attend educational events.
THIS INTAKE FORM IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS