Financial Health & Emotional Wellness
Great family and community resource programs from the UF/IFAS Miami-Dade County Cooperative Extension team bring a wide range of educational insight to audiences looking for ways to help families solve challenges involving relationships, work, health, nutrition, and financial management.
Financial Management Resources help Miami-Dade County residents:
- Develop spending and saving plans
- Manage credit, reduce debt and pay bills on time
- Learn to evaluate alternatives and avoid frauds in the marketplace
- Learn effective consumer and shopping skills
Click here to view the steps of an effective spending plan!
Stress Response Management resources help Miami-Dade County residents:
- Manage and learn to cope with stress
- Learn to evaluate alternatives to dealing with stress and avoid stressors
- Learn effective coping techniques and emotional awareness skills
- Reduce the unhealthy consequences of living under stress
Click here to learn more about how to manage and cope with stress!