Families & Community Programs
Great family and community resource programs from the University of Florida/IFAS Miami-Dade County Cooperative Extension team bring a wide range of educational insight to audiences looking for ways to help families solve challenges involving relationships, work, health, nutrition, and financial management. On this page, we have listed information on local assistance programs.
Community: Groups, and Families
- Mental Health First Aid Skills-based Training (MHFA)-Groups
- Suicide prevention: Question, Persuade, Respond (QPR)-Individuals & Families
Housing: Buyers, and Renters
- First Time Home Buyer Assistance & Education program - Visit our UF/IFAS First Time Home Buyers program website. The University of Florida/IFAS Miami-Dade County Cooperative Extension Service is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
- Rent & Utilities Assistance Grant program - Apply here for this Rent & Utilities Assistance Grant. Should you have any questions regarding this program, please email HousingCOVID@cityofhomestead.com.
- OUR Florida Rental & Utilities Assistance program - follow any new updates at www.OURFlorida.com. Other Assistance Programs Click here for more Financial Assistance Resource Page Miami Dade information.
- CIVIC: Community Informed Voices Community Informed Choices program coming 2023 to Miami-Dade County
We have information that can help!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (305) 679-0223 for additional questions.
Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.