This section of our website lists publications and fact sheets produced by the Faculty and Staff of the Miami-Dade County Extension--grouped by program area.
The primary source for University of Florida online publications is the Extension Digital Information Source (EDIS). It is the official reference source for all current UF/IFAS reviewed and approved publications, both electronic and print-only.
|Agricultural/Horticultural Safety||Drought & Water Conservation|
|Commercial Ornamental Production||Commercial Agriculture|
Drought & Water Conservation
Commercial Ornamental Production
- Ficus Whitefly Management for Professional Use in the Landscape and for Growers
- Nutrition and Fertilization of Landscape Palms
- ISA Certified Arborist List
- Hurricane Damage Reduced in Trees Pruned for Strength
- The Pitaya in Florida
- Managing Fruit Orchards to Minimize Hurricane Damage
- Fruit Tree Recovery Post-Storm
- Tropical Fruit Nurseries in Southern Florida
- Consider Exporting...
- Agricultural Safety: Thunderstorms and Lightning
- Seguridad en la Agricultura: Tormentas Eléctricas y Relámpagos
- Pesticide Applicator Certification: Which License Do I Need?
- Exams Required for Pesticide Applicator Certification & Study Materials for Certification Exams
- License Requirements for Lawn & Ornamental / Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicators in Florida
- How Many CEUs Do I Need to Renew My Pesticide License?
- Renewing Your Pesticide License with CEUs