Events and Programming
To learn about upcoming events, workshops, and classes please visit the relevant links, below.
Register online for:
- 4-H Youth Development
- Lawn and Garden
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Nutrition and Healthy Living
- Pesticide Applicator Training
- Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises
- Please see the citrus extension agents' website for upcoming events: http://citrusagents.ifas.ufl.edu/events/events.html
Visit the Community Development webpage to learn more about this program. Contact Nicole Walker, Community Development extension agent if you have any questions.
Community and School Gardens
- Visit the Community and School Gardens webpage to learn more about this program. Contact Susan Webb, Community and School Gardens extension agent if you have any questions.
- Please see the environmental horticulture agent's website for more info: http://www.tiny.cc/envirohortprod
Livestock and Forages
- For information on upcoming events, please visit the South Florida Beef Forage Program website for event announcements.
- You may also contact Bridget Stice, Livestock and Forages extension agent for Polk County, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (863) 519-1048 for information on upcoming Livestock and Forages events.