Request School Garden Assistance
The Polk County School and Community Garden Association is a non-fee based association in Polk County that connects school and community gardens with the resources and education they need to succeed.
Benefits of Membership
- Gardens will receive FREE seed and transplants.
- FREE expert-led learning opportunities.
- Opportunities to network and learn from a peer of school and community gardeners.
School Garden Criteria to Participate
- Public, charter, private, or alternative schools (K – 12) in Polk County are eligible.
- School gardens must have a letter of Principal approval (school letterhead).
- Gardens are required to collect and report data.
- In order to receive the free seeds and transplants, gardens must attend educational events.
THIS INTAKE FORM IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Once this intake form has been received, we will reach out to you for any additional documentation needed to complete the application. Further, a site visit will be scheduled at your garden location.