Pesticide Applicator Information
Pesticide Applicator Information (Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of EAS)
Effective September 15, 2019 all applicants must have a voucher before they can take an exam.
The St. Johns County Extension Office offers pesticide testing monthly on the second and fourth Friday with few exceptions.
At the current time, to comply with COVID-19 social distancing requirements, we have added additional dates to accomodate the needs of everyone for testing.
- Pesticide Exam Study Materials
- Pesticide Applicator Licensing
- Pesticide Information Office Website
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing
Testing at the UF/IFAS Extension Office - St. Johns County is Free
- Chapter 482 Exams require pre-payment through FDACS. UF/IFAS does not collect these fees.
Below is the Licensing Cost
- It is absolutely FREE to take a test at UF/IFAS Extension St. Johns County.
- Once exams are passed, FDACS will contact you directly with steps that need to be taken to aquire your license.