ST. LUCIE COUNTY FRUIT & FIELD CROPS PROGRAM
The objective of this program is to provide commercial fruit crops producers with relevant, research based information for the production of high quality fruit and field crops using nutrient, water and energy efficiency.
Dr. Amir Rezazadeh
Fruit and Field Crops Multicounty Agent II. Working directly with St. Lucie and Indian River county commercial fruit crops producers as well as assisting Horticulture and Agriculture Agents. Dr. Rezazadeh's doctoral focus was on the influence of environmental factors and cultural practices on the physiology and development of greenhouse crops.
For information on grove or facility site visits, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog Posts
- Tropical Research & Education Center
- Citrus Research & Education Center
- UF/IFAS Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- FDACS U-Pick Farms
- Florida Citrus Production Guide
- Florida Pesticide Certification Exam website