Tailgate Grilling - June 2, 3 & 4, 2020 - 8am-12:30pm
- Learn the art and science of grilling beef, poultry, shrimp and pork over a charcoal grill
- Save the Date: District Tailgate Grilling Contest - July 11th
4-H Camp Timpoochee - June 15-19, 2020 (overnight camp)
- An overnight experience at our camp on the Choctawhatchee Bay with marine science, kayaking, target sports, camp fires, snorkeling and so much more!
- $50 non-refundable deposit due sign-up to reserve spot
- $280 campers ages 8-13
- $180 camp counselors ages 14-17
- Limited availability
only 24 camper spots this year
4 male counselor spots & 4 female counselor spots available
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS for day camps and 4-H Camp Timpoochee:
All camp spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve camp spots, you must:
- Enroll in or be a current member of Washington County 4-H.
- To enroll or re-enroll, go to: florida4honline.com.
- New enrollees choose: short-term member and 4-H member not enrolled in a club
- New enrollees: membership must be approved by our office prior to completing registration
- Click on: Continue to Family
- Scroll down to: Register a Member in an Event
- Choose Member and Choose Event from drop-down menus.
- Click: Register
- 4-H Camp Timpoochee - $50 deposit is due at registration.
Registration closes and full payment is due May 29, 2020.
- 4-H Day Camps - Full payment due at registration and is required for spots to be reserved.
4-H Camp Timpoochee FAQ’s
What do I need for camp? Camp Packing List
My child takes daily medication. How do I send it? Camp Med Form
Who will go with my child to camp? Your 4-H Agent, Julie Pigott Dillard, attends the week of camp along with paid camp staff, a camp nurse, a night security officer and other 4-H Agents from our camp cluster counties.
What are the cabins like? There are 10 youth per cabin with campers sleeping in bunk beds. Counselors and Jr. Counselors stay in the cabin with campers. Each cabin is air-conditioned with en-suite showers, sinks and toilets.
What does camp look like? Check out this 4-H Camp Timpoochee map
Can I set up a payment plan for camp? Yes! Come by our office to set up a payment plan. Payments can be made monthly, and the full fee is due June 1st.
Are there items to purchase at camp? All campers and counselors will get a camp week t-shirts. We also have some logo items available for purchase. Check them out here: 4-H Camp Timpoochee Store Catalog
Can my child call or text me from camp? Campers and counselors are not allowed to have cell phones at camp. This is an electronic free week! While I'll have my cell phone there, I do not take calls or texts from parents because I'm busy enjoying camp with your child. In case of an emergency, call Nikki West, my secretary, at 850.638.6180, and she will call me immediately and relay your call.
Are there items to purchase at camp? All campers and counselors will get a camp week t-shirts. We also have some logo items available for purchase. Check them out here: