4-H Camp Timpoochee - June 17-21, 2019
- $50 non-refundable deposit due to reserve spot
- $280 short-term 4-H members, $250 4-H Club members, $180 Camp Counselors
- Registration closes May 31.
- ***Limited availablity - only 24 camper spots this year***
- 4 male counselor spots and 4 female counselor spots available
- Preferencewill be given to 4-H teens who are involved in 4-H througout the year.
Overnight and day camp spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To learn more about camps and to reserve camp spots, you must:
- Enroll in or be a current member of Washington County 4-H.
- To enroll or re-enroll, go to: florida4honline.com.
- New enrollees choose: short-term member and 4-H member not enrolled in a club
- New enrollees: membership must be approved by our office prior to completing registration
- Click on: Continue to Family
- Scroll down to: Register a Member in an Event
- Choose Member and Choose Event from drop down menus.
- Click: Register
- 4-H Camp Timpoochee - $50 deposit is due at registration. Full payment is due June 1, 2018.
- 4-H Day Camps - Full payment is due at immediately after registration and is required for spots to be reserved.
4-H Camp Timpoochee FAQ’s
What do I need for camp? Camp Packing List
My child takes daily medication. How do I send it? Camp Med Form
Who will go with my child to camp? Your 4-H Agent, Julie Pigott Dillard, attends the week of camp along with paid camp staff, a camp nurse and other 4-H Agents from the counties we camp with.
What are the cabins like? There are 10 youth per cabin with campers sleeping in bunk beds. Counselors and Jr. Counselors stay in the cabin with campers. Each cabin is air-conditioned with en-suite showers, sinks and toilets.
Can I set up a payment plan for camp? Yes! Come by our office to set up a payment plan. Payments can be made monthly, and the full fee is due June 1st.
Can my child call or text me from camp? Campers and counselors are not allowed to have cell phones at camp. This is an electronic free week! While I'll have my cell phone there, I do not take calls or texts from parents because I'm busy enjoying camp with your child. In case of a true emergency, call Nikki West, my secretary, at 850.638.6180, and she will call me immediately and relay your call.