Highlands County 4-H Barn Information
Highlands County 4-H has a limited number of stalls in two barn facilites behind the Bert J. Harris Agriculutural Center in Sebring.
- There is one barn for swine and one barn for bovine animals.
- All leasees must be bonofide 4-H members.
- All leasees must attend a mandatory barn orientation meeting prior to bringing animals to the facility.
- All animals must vacate the barn at the time of the Highlands County Fair.
- Animals that do not make it into the fair must be removed from the facility within 7 calendar days of the fair sifting event.
For More Information
All stalls have been assigned for the 2019-2020 fair season.
For more information regarding the barn and stall rentals, please contact:
Ashley H.K. Gill
County Extension Director and Barn Manager