Please remember that all youth members and adult volunteers are required to re-enroll for the new 4-H year in 4HOnline (https://florida.4honline.com). Re-enrollment will open in 4HOnline on August 20. The new 4-H year officially begins September 1.To help ensure your re-enrollment is as easy as possible, please read the information below and contact the county extension office if you have any questions prior to the beginning of the re-enrollment process.
RE-ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING YOUTH MEMBERS AND ADULT VOLUNTEERS
1)Please DO NOT create a new family or member profile in 4HOnline if you are a returning 4-H family. Log into 4HOnline with your family e-mail address and password.
- If you do not remember your password, you can request a new one at the 4HOnline login page. Simply select "I forgot my password." You will then type in your family e-mail and set the role to family. Click "Send My Password" and you will receive an e-mail with a temporary password.
- Parents and Guardians are responsible for creating and maintaining family and member profiles. Youth should not be given passwords to access 4HOnline profiles.
2) Once you are logged into your family profile, you will click edit next to the individuals you wish to re-enroll.
3) Review profile information very carefully and update all required information in the Personal Information, Authorizations, Health Form and the Participation sections of the enrollment.
- Be sure to update clubs and projects under the participation section for each re-enrollment.
4) When finished click Submit Enrollment.
5) Families re-enrolling community club members, 4-H ages 8-18 (age as of September 1, 2018), will be asked to visit the Florida 4-H website (http://florida4h.org/membershipfees/) to pay the required annual Florida 4-H community club membership fee. Youth will not be made active by the county until the membership fee has been paid. If you are unsure of your club's classification, contact your 4-H Club Leader or County Extension Office to find out if you are required to pay the fee. Please do not try to submit your payment until August 20.
6) Once your enrollment is reviewed and made active by your county 4-H office, you will receive an e-mail stating your enrollment has been made active.Tips