Nurseries in Manatee County grow woody ornamentals, foliage, floral crops and sod with a value of 60 million dollars per year.
- Irrigation evaluation
- Growing media aeration testing
- Insect scout coordination
- Diagnosing plant problems
- Media and water testing for pH and salt only
- Soil testing - pH, salt and nutrients
- Water testing - pH, salt and nutrients
- Insect and Disease Identification
Many gardeners like to try new things in their garden. Asian vegetables add nutrition and new flavors to your healthy meals. If you like to try a crop in the same family, grow some Tong Hao also know as Shungiko. It is also called edible...
READ MORE | RELATED INFORMATION