Indian River County Environmental Horticulture
The goal of the Environmental Horticulture program is to enrich lives through proper selection and maintenance of plant material while preserving and enhancing Florida's unique natural environment. Educating and assisting Indian River County residents and industry professionals are key aspects of the program.
Become a Volunteer
Master Gardener volunteers assist the Environmental Horticulture Agent in answering homeowners' lawn and garden questions, help with community and school gardens and horticultural presentations and demonstrations. For more information, see the Indian River County Master Gardener page or contact Nickie Munroe, Environmental Horticulture Agent at email@example.com
Environmental Horticulture Resources
- UF/IFAS Environmental Horticulture website
- UF/IFAS Extension Publications: home & gardening publications search website
- Contact UF/IFAS Indian River County Master Gardener for home landscape assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dealing with lawn insect pests - Insect_Pest_Management_on_Turfgrass-ENY300
- Lychee Pest of Concern: Lychee Erinose Mites, LEM
- Free residential soil pH testing for Indian River County Residents: Indian River County soil sample instructions and form
- UF/IFAS SoilsLab residential soil testing for nutrients - UF Landscape & Veg Garden Soil Test Form.
- UF/IFAS SoilsLab residential soil testing fee schedule- UF Soils Lab Fee Schedule