Venue & Hotel Information
DoubleTree by HiltonTM Orlando at SeaWorld®
10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course at the discounted rate of $99 per night plus tax (currently 13%) until July 31, 2022 or when the room block fills. Rooms traditionally fill before the deadline, so you should make your reservation as soon as possible. The hotel is WAIVING the resort and parking fees for Short Course attendees, so disregard the statement on the registration page about those fees.
Reserve your room at the special block rate here: Reserve your room at the DoubleTree Orlando at SeaWorld Be sure to click the "Special Rates" button, then enter "AAW" in the Group Code box to get the discounted rate.
If you prefer, you can call the hotel at 407-352-1100 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can also reserve at the special rate through your Hilton Honors account using the group code AAW.
Additional upgraded room and rate options may be available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
Self-parking is FREE for attendees who are staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld in the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course room block and for those commuting to the Short Course daily (originally $21 daily).
If you plan to ship materials to the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld in advance, please note the following:
- Please view the Shipping information for all applicable handling and storage fees based on weight.
- Clearly number each box and include the total number of boxes. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
- Schedule your shipment(s) to arrive three days prior to the event start date to avoid additional storage fees.
- Guests who ship packages in advance may collect their items at the UPS Store upon arrival.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 1 week after departure without shipping instructions will be discarded.
- If paying by credit card: The credit card must be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed, signed, and submitted electronically at least five days prior to the check- in date. To request a credit card authorization form, please call the hotel directly at: 407-352-1100
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest skips the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Check In/Out: Hotel check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.