Pesticide Testing, Licensing, and CEUs
Apply to take a pesticide exam. You must obtain a voucher approval number prior to scheduling your exam.
Have your voucher number? Reserve your seat!
- Which Pesticide License Do You Need?
- Study Material & Information
- Restricted-Use Licenses (Private, Public, and Commercial)
- Limited Certifications (Commercial, Government, Structural, and Fertilizer)
- Pest Control Operator (Lawn, Household, Termite, Fumigation)
- Public Health
- Fertilizer (Green Industries Best Management Practices for the Protection of Water Resources)
- Training - In-person, Online, DVD
- Request a replacement certificate
- Update your information
- Certification List
- Order Study Material
- Find a Licensed Applicator or Company
- Statues and Rules - Chapter 482, Chapter 487, Rule 5E, Chapter 388