Commercial Plant Clinic Information
UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research & Education Center
2725 S. Binion Rd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Every Tuesday 1pm - 4pm, excluding holidays
Each plant sample submitted to the clinic must be accompanied by a completed "Plant Diagnostic Form” which can be downloaded or obtained at the clinic. Problems that can be properly diagnosed visually from symptoms and background information supplied from the form will be handled during clinic hours. If samples need to be sent to Gainesville for further analysis, such as in the case of virus or complete soil analysis, appropriate forms will be provided and growers will be notified of fees required for these specialized services.
Liz Felter's Publications
- 2021 Guidelines for Operation and Usage of County Kitchens in the State of Florida
- Adopting a Florida-Friendly Landscape: Steps for Converting a Typical Development Landscape to a Florida-Friendly Landscape
- Costs and Benefits of Vegetable Gardening
- How to Establish an Urban Agriculture Ordinance
- Key Plant, Key Pests: Holly (Ilex sp.)
- Potential of Collected Stormwater and Irrigation Runoff for Foliage and Bedding Plant Production