The following are research-based health-related publications available through the UF IFAS Extension. Building and maintaining health is of utmost importance, and therefore access to reliable and dependable information is critical.
- Human Development
- Diseases (Human)
- Health Care
- Healthstyle: A Self-Test
- Herbal Medicine
- Horticultural Therapy
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Weight Management
- Fiber in Your Diet
- Worker Health and Hygiene
UF/IFAS Stress Management Series
- Stress Management: Preventing Stress through Lifestyle Management
- Stress Management: Strategies for Individuals
- Stress Management: Understanding Stress
- Stress Management: Ways to Cope
- Stress Management: Your Lifelines
- Florida Department of Health – Wakulla County
This provides an overall profile of Wakulla County, including a health profile of our county population.
- Diabetes Life Lines
Diabetes Life Lines is a bimonthly newsletter for those who have diabetes or who care for those who have diabetes. The newsletter is available in english and spanish.
- Weight-control Information Network (WIN)
A national information service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health (NIH). WIN was established to provide health professionals and consumers with science-based information on obesity, weight control, and nutrition.
- Healthopedia.com – Your Health Encyclopedia
A medical and health consumer information resource containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language from trusted sources on over 1,500 health topics, 70 focused health centers, and more than 11,000 drugs and medications.