Flagler County Horticulture Newsletters
The UF/IFAS Extension Flagler County horticulture newsletter is published quarterly (March, June, September and December). If you would like to sign up for email notification when each newsletter is published, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2019 - EDRR, How to plant a tree, Lemon Thyme, Health benefits of gardening, Camellias.
- Summer 2019 - Lethal bronzing, Hiring a lawncare professional, Oakleaf hydrangea, Watering, Butterfly habitat
- Spring 2019 - Vegetable gardening, Pink jatropha, Anise hyssop, Ferns
- Winter 2018 - Master Gardeners, Crinum lily, American beautyberry, Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
- Fall 2018 - Tropical spiderwort, Natal plum/dwarf natal plum, Swamp hibiscus, Cole crops
- Summer 2018 - Book review (All the Presidents' Gardens), Thyme, Blanket flower, Solarization
- Spring 2018 - Hydroponics, Compost