Urban Horticulture Resources
Lawn and Garden
Several pesticide applicator exam study manuals are now available from the University of Florida-IFAS Bookstore in a CD/DVD format.
These cover the same content as the UF-IFAS SM1 Apply Pesticides Correctly (Core Manual), SM 3 Aquatic Pest Control, and SP 295 Natural Area Week Management, but in a Web-friendly format, narrated by the author and supported by a PowerPoint presentation slideshow. Each chapter ends with an interactive, self-scoring quiz. The original PowerPoint presentation files can also be downloaded. These require Adobe Flash Player. They are available at http://ifasbooks.ifas.ufl.edu/default.aspx or
Want to know more about kumquats?
- BIO-SAFE PLANT RECIPE
- Transplanting Palms in the Landscape
- Got Invasives? Get Help!
- Planting Shrubs in Florida Landscapes
- Establishing Shrubs in Florida Landscapes
- Planning Your Landscape to Conserve Water
- Preparing to Plant a Florida Lawn
- Homeowner's Best Management Practices for the Florida Lawn
- Florida Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Florida Wildflowers and Butterflies
- Commercial Turfgrass
- Diseases in Florida Vegetable Garden Series
- Environmental Horticulture
- Florida Gardening Survey and Calendar
- Gardening in a Minute
- Master Naturalist Program
- Natural Resources
- Pesticide License Information
- Weather Forecasts