This fall, our office continues to observe COVID-19 safety protocols and is serving the public by appointment.
Please consider the following guidance:
- Please contact the office (863-519-1041) to schedule in-person appointments with agents and support team members.
- For everyone's safety, we respectfully require all in-person appointment attendees to wear their choice of personal face covering or mask.
- Disposable masks will be made available for guests.
- A limited selection of in-person Extension educational events may be offered, and current UF Health and CDC guidelines will be observed.
- Agents and staff will continue to serve you via email, phone, social media, webinar classes, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other web-based communication tools.
- Pesticide exams are offered on the first business Monday of each month, with a limited number of slots available.
- Sign up at https://pesticideexam.ifas.ufl.edu/
This information was last updated: October 12, 2020, at 9:30 AM