As of July 17, our office continues to serve the public by appointment.
Please consider the following guidance:
- Please contact the office (863-519-1041) to schedule appointments
- For everyone's safety, we respectfully require all in-person appointment attendees to wear their choice of personal face covering or mask.
- Disposable masks are available upon request. Guests are advised to contact the office prior to stopping in
- Agents and staff will continue to serve you via email, phone, social media, and other web-based communication tools.
- Pesticide exams are offered on a limited basis, in-person and by computer, on the first Mondays of the month.
- Sign up at https://pesticideexam.ifas.ufl.edu/
This information was last updated: July 17, 2020, at 4:30 PM