Event & Camp Scholarships
- Graduating Senior Scholarships (3 Scholarships of $200 each)
- Summer Programing Scholarships: Using the Standards of Excellence Applications will be only for the following events – Residential Camp, Legislature, and/or 4-H University This takes effort so you may want to work on it soon as the 4-H year begins.
- Private scholarships: Available, on occasion, for various events. Please contact the 4-H Office for more information.
Attending County, District, State, or National 4-H Events:
- Inform the 4-H Agent that you are registering for the event.
- Register online HERE
- Events must be paid in full 10 (ten) days before the event.
- Please make out check or money order to Miami-Dade 4-H Association
- Mail to: University of Florida, attn.: Kimber Sarver, 401 E. 65th St., Hialeah, FL. 33013
- 4-H Miami-Dade County follows the Florida 4-H State refund policy (see last paragraph on page 2)
Miami-Dade 4-H Camps
4-H Camp Cloverleaf
Camp Cloverleaf is a traditional camp with modern conveniences, combining a relaxed camp atmosphere with today’s camping desires.
Nestled on the banks of Lake Francis in Highlands County, its private facilities, open spaces and good fishing allow participants to play, learn, and work in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Camp Address: 126 Cloverleaf Rd., Lake Placid, FL 33852