Naturally Florida Podcast Info
Naturally Florida is a podcast about Florida's natural areas and the wild things that live here.
This podcast is brought to you by UF/IFAS Extension's Natural Resources programs in Polk and Pinellas Counties.
- Introduce Floridians, and those visiting Florida, to the wild spaces around them and the wild things that live here
- Encourage co-existence with Florida's native plants, animals, and ecosystems
- Inspire listeners to seek out additional information and engage in citizen science projects to document Florida's biodiversity
Listen Now, on Apple Podcasts:
Currently Broadcasting on ...
Naturally Florida is hosted on Anchor.fm and distributed automatically among an RSS feed and the following common podcast apps.
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- Pocket Casts
Don't see your favorite podcast platform? You may be able to add our podcast manually, using our RSS Feed: https://anchor.fm/s/1b49f190/podcast/rss
We are working diligently to bring you transcripts, soon! But, for now, the following episodes have been transcribed.
Season 2 - 2022
Season 1 - 2021
- Episode 1: Lara's Favorite Species, The Green Anole
- Episode 2: Where does rain go when it falls?
- Episode 3: Wait, We have fireflies in Florida?
- Episode 4: Cuban Treefrogs, they're more than just a nuisance!
- Episode 5: Trees and People: An Intro to Urban Forestry
- Episode 6: (Part 1) Florida's Most Recognizable Reptile: the American Alligator
- Episode 7: (Part 2) Florida's Most Recognizable Reptile: the American Alligator
As seen in ...
Naturally Florida is featured in the following news media,
Lara and Shannon were guests on the following podcasts,
If you have a topic suggestion you would like to share, consider submitting it here: Topic Submission Form
If you have ideas for ways we can make this podcast better, consider sharing with us, here: Comment Submission Form
iNaturalist Project: Naturally Florida's Listener Observations
If you're active on iNaturalist, consider joining our iNaturalist project, Naturally Florida's Listener Observations, here: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/naturally-florida-s-listener-observations
See observations by other listeners, below.